Digipak Amendments
From the feedback we recived we were given a few pieces of useful feedback to help us improve our digipak. The main concern that quite a few people found was that the back of the digipak did not have enough song names on, making the album a very small and more like an EP. So I responded to this feedback by adding more songs but also changing them because we felt that by using songs that 'Royal Blood' have done was more like copying their album so we came up with some new song names.
I think that the feeback helped a lot because now looking at the finished product I am very pleased with it and it looks a lot better than before.
Aidan
We also found out that many people had trouble reading the lyrics page so I simply just made the text bigger so it is easier for people to read.
Aidan
No comments:
Post a Comment