Pages

Thursday, 18 September 2014

Digipak Development

Here are some brief sketches and doodles that I did to get inspiration for the Digipak Design. I got ideas from designspiration.com as they have a large collection of album designs and the site can also be filtered to look for specific album design (alternative rock music). 


In the above left image I sketched some possible graphic designs that could be placed within our digipak, these could be the band logo or general illustrations. Whereas, the right hand image is focused on the font and we feel that it would be good for the back of the Digipak and the track listing. 




On Photoshop I created some mock up designs for the front cover of our Digipak.
- We found that from our research there is often an illustrated or graphic image located in the centre of the Digipak, so we took this into consideration when creating the mock up.
- Also, we stuck with the dark colour scheme to create an edgy and moody atmosphere, this helps to represent the music genre of the band.  

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment