1. What do you generally like to see from a music video?
2. What colour schemes do you like to see in music videos?
3. Do you like performance based or narrative based music videos? Why?
4. Do you like it when the shots are quite still and fluid or unstable? Why?
Answers from Tom Bolland
1/3. "When watching music videos I really like to see the band performing because it creates a sense of realism and makes the band seem authentic."
2. "In music videos I like to see a wide variety of colours but I really enjoy looking at videos with a dark and moody atmosphere because it makes the band and the video more edgy and I find them more appealing to watch."
4. "Due to the style of music I listen to the music is often quite upbeat and heavy so I feel that by using multiple shots the look disjointed and unstable make the video more interesting."
Answers from Clare Smith:

Answers from Adam Kipling:
From looking at the responses we have received from asking our chosen target audience we have noticed that the majority of the people we asked like to see a band performance with a narrative that is often kept minimal so it is not too confusing but still eye catching and interesting to watch. So when it comes to our own music we will try and incorporate these features as we know this is what they audience is looking for and interested in.

No comments:
Post a Comment